Horticultural services provided by Sandy Creek Trees include:
- Contract growing rates for Landcare groups or individual orders.
- Wholesale native and exotic plant supplier
- Complete re-vegetation packages including the entire design and construction of landscaping works
- Supply and planting of both exotic and native advanced plants for developers, councils & government departments
- On-site inspection including advice on species selection and planting
- Contract tree planting service. A 4WD mechanical tree planter is available for contract planting. We also provide a ground preparation service including spraying and ripping. Hand planting crews are also available to plant, guard and mulch seedlings
- A team of professional qualified staff are available to provide expert advice and friendly service
- Understorey rare plants and wildflowers are a specialty
- All purpose farm trees for erosion control, windbreaks, salinity control and forestry
- Technical support
- Personal delivery service.
- Weed and Vermin control
- Site maintenance
- Urban landscaping design and construction
- Wetland design and construction
- Home garden plants specialising in bird attracting species
To meet increasing demand from commercial customers, we now provide a plant brokerage service, in addition to growing plants on site. Our wholesale network can source any plant and we maintain this stock at the Nursery until the customer requires it. This service ensures the plants are on-site when needed for a particular job.